Meditation and a Better Life

Life's suck?
Really?

My life used to be suck but not anymore.

Why?


Today, my life is much better, and it is getting better and better.

Now you would probably have a question, how would I do that?
The answer is that when you meditate regularly, your life is getting better and better because of the quality of your mind.

Now, a question would come to your mind again,
"Are you kidding me? closing the eyes and doing nothing have enhanced your life?

The quality of the mind is something that can be one of the indicators for your life, if it gonna be good or bad. 

Let's think about this, when you are moody, stressful, sleepy, or weak, can you work well? 
Do you know that meditation can help you?




The answer is that when you are moody, your mind is actually somewhere else, not at the present moment. People who practice meditation continuously tend to have a better quality of the mind. Their minds will be clear, so they know what to do, what not to. 


Meditation is a way to clean your mind. Imagine, you take a shower everyday because you want to clean your body. The general reason to clean your body is that it is dirty. So, what about your mind?
Don't you think it is dirty too since you have been using it all the time. There are stress from work, conflicts between friends or co-worker and such... 

So if your mind is dirty or has the impurities there, why don't you want to clean it?

For me, I have been practicing meditation for more than 10 years, I can see that I can see things better and manage anything is my life better. I can see the positive things every day. I can change the obstacle to opportunity. Doesn't it sound great to meditate now.

Moreover, there is the scientific proof from Harvard University, saying that 8 weeks of meditation can improve the brain. You can simply learn how to meditate here

Are these above information enough to proof that meditation can enhance you life? Just write below, I am sure you have something to share:) just simple as benefits of meditation. 
Meditation and a Better Life Meditation and a Better Life Reviewed by Unknown on 10:18 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Home

Featured Post

Happiness from Meditation

Wise man said " Happiness arises when you close the eyes and do nothing" Do you believe in the above quote? Well, try before ...

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.